If you’ve landed here, you’ve probably got a pretty serious passion for fitness and would jump at the chance to make a career move into the industry.
Well, read on. I’ve got something that I think you might absolutely love.
Team BeachBody is a US-based company that produces best-in-class, at home workout programs (not just one-off DVD’s). With quality production and thoughtful programming, these workouts take the participant through a physical experience that leaves them invigorated, energized and FIT. The best part is that it’s all done in your home, so you never have to step into a gym to get the body you want.
As a Certified Personal Trainer, I can personally attest to the quality of these programs, and yes – they kick my ass on a regular basis. I love them, I do them on the regular and I would recommend them to anyone with a desire to get fit.
Your role as a Fitness Mentor/Coach
I am part of a team that mentors people looking to workout, improve their fitness and lose weight. Some of us are professional trainers, but it’s not a requirement since the workouts are taught via DVD and meal plans are also provided. A mentor’s job is to bring people together who have the same goal (getting fit), and provide them with a supportive community where they can get encouragement from each other and you! Whether you’re at the start of your journey or you’re a fit-pro with abs of steel, there are always people 2 steps behind you, that could use your help, guidance, and support on their own journey.
Even though the workouts and meal plans are provided to participants when they sign up for a Challenge Pack, the mentor’s job is what takes them from selecting the right workout for them, to congratulating them up the wazoo when they reach their fitness goals.
Mentorship is the third leg of the weight loss stool. Fitness and nutrition are of course, the other two legs.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be that third leg of the stool? Then let’s do this!
Here’s the deal in detail. But keep in mind, that if you’re not interested in mentoring others, you can still sign up to be a coach, and just enjoy the benefits of the 25% discount you get on all the products. No one will fire you for flaking out on the work 🙂
Here’s some of the benefits of being a Team BeachBody coach:
- You get 25% off EVERYTHING Beachbody sells for as long as you are a coach.
- You also get 25% commission on anything you sell to other people, so even if you don’t want to make a business out of it, you can at least make your sister buy something and you’ll get paid for it!
- There is no pressure to make sales. If you sell to no one or just your sister and your mom, you still get all the benefits I just mentioned.
- If you do decide to go gangbusters on the business and build a dream team of your own, you’ll get weekly bonus payments as well. This can eventually blow your current income out of the water, but it takes time. There’s no fast-money schemes here. It’s all above board, so if you’re looking for that sort of opportunity, I encourage you to keep looking.
- You always get first access to all new products and programs
One of the best bonuses – access to free trainings, webinars, and conference calls you can attend if you want to learn to be successful
- You get me as your personal mentor (a 3x entrepreneur, copywriter and fitness trainer) to help you get started and figure out the best way to approach the business for your strengths and time available to work the business. You also benefit from all the training and support of our larger team, lead by one of the most successful coaches in the entire company.
- You get to build your personal brand as a fitness persona and start to lead others down a healthier path – this is the FUN part!!
- You have a REASON to stick with the workouts and stay accountable with your own goals. You’re not (in good conscience) going to make others accountable for something you’re not doing yourself.
- The company is all about (non-cheesy) personal development. You will GROW as a person as you grow in your fitness and your business. Since joining, I’ve learned so much about myself and my own fears. I’ve also started getting past them, which is so empowering.
- You never have to stock product, ship products, or deal with customer service issues – as someone who has sold my own products in the past, this was a HUGE deal for me.
- You NEVER have to do awkward, creepy things like home parties (unless you’re a fan of home parties, in which case, knock yourself out girlfriend, I’ll stick to social media).
- You can tap into a HUGE support system from other coaches online!! You will feel like you have a whole new family and you’ll get to meet cool, like-minded people who are also fired up about being fit and building empires. We’re #girlbosses, my friend.
- The cost to get started is nominal. Just a one-time start-up fee of $39.95 and then you pay $15.95/month for your website fee that people go to if they were to buy product from you. If you start off with a challenge pack, the start up fee is waived (this is recommended to kick start your own fitness journey).
- If you decide to grow your own business, you’ll also get access to incentive programs to get customers assigned to you!
- Most importantly – you can just cancel anytime you want. There is no obligation to do the business for any amount of time and there are no penalty fees for leaving the company (except the 25% discount and commission goes away, boo). Even your challenge pack comes with a money-back guarantee. Try getting that deal at your local gym!
This is such a simple, easy-to-follow business, that truly gives you the opportunity to make of it whatever you want. Especially if you’re a first-time entrepreneur, there is no better way to get your feet wet in building a business, and the free social media training makes it a no-brainer! As someone who has started two businesses prior to this one, I can assure you, you’re by-passing a mountain of work, expenses, and drama by not having to pay for product production, insurance, web development, staff, marketing, inventory…. (this list could go on for three days).
So that’s the long and short of it. I’ve laid out the entire deal on this page. There are no gimmicks, no cold calls and zero sales pitch (unless you consider this my pitch).
If you’re interested in being a part of this, that’s awesome!!! Next step would be for me to get to know a little bit more about you! Just fill out the short questionaire below. This gives me a little more background on you so we can get you started on the right foot.
If you want more info on the day-to-day experience of being a caoch, check out my podcast on coaching.
I don’t know if you’re aware of this yet, but I’m thinking you’re going to love this.