Hello gorgeous! Thanks for being here!
- Being fit and healthy isn’t a personality trait or a virtue that you’re born with. It’s a journey that everyone chooses for themselves and again and again, throughout the course of their entire life. It’s a habit. And the more enjoyable you can make the habit, the easier it will be to maintain.
- If you want to change your current health or fitness, it has to come from a place of wanting more for yourself and your life. If you’re pushing yourself from a place of self-loathing, you’ll always be on a diet, and as you’ve probably figured out, diets are miserable.
- Fitness and health aren’t restricted by age, it’s inspired by it. If you’re in your 40’s now, not only are you entitled to amazing physical condition, you’re also building an even better body for your 50’s. Your efforts are cumulative over time (that’s why consistency is king).
- Your fitness is never static. Your body is always either in decline or getting better. So always be learning and experimenting, but trust your own intuition over what the experts say. Trust your gut and always chose what you know to be best for you.
- Working on your physical self is the best way I know how to improve your mental, emotional and spiritual health, too. If you feel like you need to work on yourself, lace up your shoes and start moving and chose to eat better foods. You’ll be surprised how it will impact your heart, mind, and soul.
That’s it in a nutshell. The rest are just stories of the journey and sharing what works for me, in case you might want to try it too.
Thanks for being here and feel free to reach out. I love hearing from readers.
Click here to learn how you can work with me.