Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
How it helps:
- Lemon juice provides an alkalizing effect on the body and it’s also good for the liver (which is your internal detox organ). Lemons are also full of vitamin C and potassium, so that can’t hurt.
- Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which increases your metabolic rate. It’s also known for raising the body temperature, regulates blood sugar, stimulates the circulatory system and aids digestion. Too bad it can’t fold laundry.
- Ginger is great for aiding digestion, reducing that farty, bloated feeling and helps combat flu and cold symptoms.
- Turmeric is my special add. It’s in there because it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Want more detoxifying elixirs? Try my Detox Veggie Soup. Not only is it great for reducing bloating and water retention, it’s also really yummy!
Want a gentle at-home workout that will help you reduce fat and feel amazing? Try Piyo for free.Want to create healthier habits so you can become naturally lean? Check out my simple behavior-modification program that will help you build better habits so you can create a healthier, happier life.